Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Memories 🎶🎶🎶🎶


Hello everyone! Gosh isn't it beautiful today in the Tennessee valley!? Days like these take me back to watching baseball with my dad and brother and eating hot dogs and fries and those ring pops? Remember those! Wow haha. We spent almost everyday of summer at the ball park and  I used to compare schedules and check the standings online every Saturday night to see who had the best team, best pitchers and in and out fielders and hitters, and then try to decide whether they'd win or loose against the next team. I used to play wall ball with my brother and his friends and keep my own score book for his games by the dugout. Baseball was pretty much my life back then. Those were the good days! Things have changed now but I still look back from time to time and think about them. I've for some great stories to tell and I'll get around to them eventually but until then I'm just enjoying the weather and spring time as much as possible! 

Enjoy whatever suits your fancy in this fine weather and God bless!

-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment